Search for Properties
Ohio State Student Employment Opportunities
HELP NEEDED NOW: Inn Town Homes is looking for assistance for our August 2021 turnover period! We will need extra staff from August 3-August 18, 2021 to help us get our vacated apartments ready for new residents.
- Maintenance Quality Control: Perform basic maintenance in the apartments to finish preparing them for new residents. Tasks include replacement of toilet seats, sink aerators, outlet covers, specialty bulbs and doorknobs. Experience preferred but not necessary; we will train you in any necessary tasks.
- Furniture Moving: Work with a partner to clean and rearrange furniture in the furnished units that we are preparing. May be required to move furniture between apartments. May be required to move left-behind resident furniture out of vacant apartments.
- Miscellaneous: Complete other labor tasks that arise, as needed.
Pay Rate: $16/hour
- Overtime pay rate available
- Ability to comfortably lift at least 60 pounds
- Minimum of 40 hours/week availability from August 3-August 18
If you are interested, please call our office at 614-294-1684 to discuss the position!
Help Needed this Fall: Looking for a student-friendly, part-time job in Columbus?
Inn Town Homes and Apartments is currently accepting applications for seasonal, part-time Leasing Consultants. Leasing Consultants help us to prepare and then rent our apartments, and we would love for you to join our team!
Part-time Leasing Consultants are a vital part of Inn Town Homes, and we love working with new students each year. Inn Town has a small full-time staff that works directly with our part-time students to complete our tasks as a team. We place a large focus on comradery and teamwork, even though your work would require a large amount of independence.
Our Leasing Consultant position is open to start at two different times: early July or late September, depending on when you would be available to start. Leasing Consultants who would like to begin in July should be available at least 40 hours per week through August, including weekends, but hours would drop down to part-time before school begins. During rental season, which begins in October, Leasing Consultant hours range Monday through Friday from 11 am – 8 pm, and Saturdays and Sundays from 12 pm – 5 pm. We are looking for students who are available to work 15-20 hours per week during these time blocks, including Saturdays and/or Sundays.
We offer a flexible work schedule around your classes. We are not open on home football game days, and we do not require you to work over Thanksgiving weekend or Christmas break.
Students interested in the position must be friendly, possess excellent customer service skills, be able to multi-task (including answering a multi-line phone system) and be comfortable with a sales-type position. A clean driving record is a must.
The Leasing Consultant position is seasonal to our busy times and may not continue into Spring Semester. However, based on performance, part-time Leasing Consultants may be asked to return for multiple seasons.
Inn Town offers a highly competitive salary. In addition, Leasing Consultants also have the opportunity to make commissions during the Fall Semester for Rental Season.
How to Apply
If you are interested in a part-time position in a fun and busy work environment, please complete the application linked below and email that, along with your resume, to our Assistant Leasing Manager, Macie Mancuso, at email@example.com.