Search for Properties
Finding Your College Home
COMING VERY SOON: Renting for Fall 2024
Rental season for next year is just around the corner! Here’s some information about dates & deadlines. Prices have been posted to our website within each property’s page, under the “At this property” section. You can visit here to narrow your search.
- October 6, 2023: Renewal Deadline. Current residents have until this date to determine if they’re renewing their lease agreement. After this date, available apartments will be posted on our website.
- NOW through October 9, 2023: If you have a place in mind now and want to reserve it before rental season starts, the Early Rental Option is for you! Learn more about this option here. Early Rental Option Signovers must be received by 10/9/2023.
- October 10, 2023: Rental Season Officially Begins! We will begin scheduling guided tours for on or after this date, where you can view up to 3-4 different addresses. View our FAQ about rental season here.
Please join our mailing list (we have one for students and one for parents) for exclusive offers, and you will be the first to know once prices and availability are posted!
Three Bedrooms Left for Fall 2023
132 E. 12th Ave.– $1730-1800/month
Four Bedrooms Left for Fall 2023
132 E. 12th Ave. – $2150/month
Five Bedrooms Left for Fall 2023
181 E. 12th Ave. – $2150/month
1699 N. 4th St. – $2000/month
Useful Information for Residents
Packages & Deliveries
Consider using the Amazon Store at E. Lane & High, the FedEx at High and 18th. You may deliver packages to our leasing office at 2104 Tuller St. Columbus, OH 43201 once you read the resident email explaining the process. Call the office for more details.
A sublet agreement is available here. For the time being, we recommend scanning and emailing all signed Sublet Agreements. Sublettor ID photos can also be emailed.
If you will be leaving your apartment for a long period of time over breaks or long weekends, please keep the following safety tips in mind:
- Make sure all doors and windows are properly secured before you leave
- Leave an interior and exterior light on
- Take valuables, such as jewelry or electronics, home with you
- If your car will be around, make sure you do not leave any valuables visible in your vehicle
Parking and Towing
Parking rules remain in effect at this time. Hound Dog’s Towing will continue to operate and can be contacted at (614)291-2101.
If you wish to let a roommate borrow your parking pass, please exchange the physical sticker with them. Since we will not be in the office, we will not be available for replacement or temporary parking passes. As long as the pass is correctly displayed on the passenger side of the interior rear windshield, you may park the car in your designated lot.